A quick update on the status of Bear 2.0

This is awesome news! Can’t wait to daily drive Bear 2 and put it through its paces!

Congratulations on finally freezing Bear 2 features, leaving the non-sensical info column out in the cold. :partying_face:

What column are you talking about at all? In the last few days, out of impatience probably, the wrong assumption has spread that the development is being delayed due to feature requests. It would be good not to stretch the imagination too much and come up with reasons that have never been communicated in this way. I would love to know what message is hidden behind what you have written especially since you wrote the same elswhere in another thread

Hey can you maybe please keep B1 separate from B2 beta so that I can keep B1, B2, and Panda all on my Mac at the same time? :rofl: No, I’m totally just kidding, don’t do that.

2 Likes

Congratulations for the upcoming beta release. I couldn’t be more excited.

2 Likes

Amazing news!! I’m like hanging in there despite my own impatience but good wine always takes time. Regardless, I cannot wait. Thanks so much for the update!

2 Likes

Great news. Congrats and thanks to the team!

1 Like

Great news and decision. Want to use this beta on a daily basis.

This is amazing news, congrats Bear team! :partying_face:

Congrats team! So happy to see this, as I was just getting enticed to go back to Obsidian. I can’t wait to put my fins on the beta!

1 Like

Congrats to the team at Bear! Incredibly excited to give the public beta a spin :grinning:

Sounds great :slight_smile: Looking forward to the release of the beta!

1 Like

One weeks time is over 7d since the announcement. Cnt wait to try this out

2 Likes

So excited for this release. I’m constantly refreshing the forum like a crazy person for this update. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Will iOS beta be through TestFlight?

3 Likes

Congratulations on reaching this milestone!!

Should feature requests for future versions still be directed to this forum or should the focus here just be for fixes for product release?

1 Like

Looking forward to this really hard! :bear:

1 Like

I hope so! That’s what I’m looking forward to, right now! :crossed_fingers:t2:

Have there been any updates on the progress for release of public beta? I have to admit, I’ve been checking in daily to see if the public beta has been released. Hope all is on track for a timely release but the end of the suggested 2 week timeline seems to be approaching quickly.

A update would be good to keep our expectations in check.

3 Likes

I’ve just posted an update here → Update on the status of Bear 2.0 the revenge

3 Likes