Version 2.0 (10936)
What were you doing:
Trying to undo text inside of a code block
What feature did you use:
The app crashed.
What did you expect to happen:
I expected the app to undo changes in the note.
Ideas as to why this seems to happen:
- The app seems to not like when undo is invoked and the last thing that happened is an empty line with a non empty line above inside of a code block.
- Undo is invoked when the last two actions from newest to oldest are: [new line (line 2 of a code block), changes to text (line 1 of a code block)]
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a code block
- On the first line of the code block, add some text
- Create a new empty line as line 2 in the code block (return key)
- Undo via menu or
cmd + z
- After you reopen the app, remove some characters from line 1 of the code block
- Repeat step 3 (you don’t need to remove the previous new line either)
- Repeat step 4
Here’s a video demonstrating the crash.
Once this gets fixed, I’d be curious as to what exactly was causing this.