Bear 2 beta requests - 31-01-2023

I’d love to give Bear 2 beta a try! I use Bear daily. Thanks!

Hello, I would like to access Beta version of Bear please … very interested in folding headers!

Thanks,
-j.

Would love to join the Beta. Bear is the center of my entire life (no exaggeration). I am a very heavy Bear user with lots of UX feedback in the past.

I literally found this beta because I google “bear ios tables” wondering if I could do tables with the current editor. Turns out it’s coming to Bear 2. Super excited.

Can’t wait to get my beta invite. I am on Mac OS 11 and IOS 15. Is that going to be an issue?

Hi, I’d like to test out Bear 2. I tried opening the app today on my laptop and it said my beta version has expired, but I’d love to continue using it. Thanks!

trix180,

I just bought a new Mac and cannot find the link in my email for the Bear 2 beta… can you resend the link again?

Thanks

marc

Could I request access please.

i would like access, thanks!

Hi! I would like to check out the beta :slight_smile: My email: nikitapashinsky@gmail.com

Hi, I’d love to try out the beta! Been using Panda daily for half a year and it’s been great for me so far.

Hello Bear Dev Team!

I’d love an invite to the Bear 2.0 macOS beta.

Thanks.

I would like to join!

Would love to try the Beta please! looking to switch back from Roam!

I would be very interested in the beta for macOS. Cheers.

Have panda, but want to move into Bear2.0.

Hi, I would like to try bear 2.0. Interested to see how it looks after a long time. Thanks!

Ready to test Bear 2.0. Have been using Notion for the last year, so there is no risk of losting information

Hi, my beta app has expired. Can I have a new beta? Many thanks!

I would also like to access Bear 2 beta!

I’d like to access Bear 2 Beta!

Yes, please! Looking forward to trying this out :slight_smile: