Crash when exiting

Testing version: 2.0 Alpha

What were you doing:
On my iMac. Bear not open. MS Excel and Safari and Mail open.

1. Launch Panda; a new blank note appeared.
  2. From the menu, insert image, navigate to a PNG, select it.
  3. From the menu, create a table, default 2x2 emerges.
  4. Fill all four cells with one word each then try to create a new row by tab - doesn’t work.
  5. From context clue, learn that Command + Return creates a row. Use that keyboard combination and a new row is created. Cursor is directly below current position (cell), rather than at the beginning of the new row, which was undesirable for me but it happened repeatedly so at least it is predictable.
  6. Backtab to get to start of row. Fill both cells with a word.
  7. Command Return to create a new row.
  8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 twice.
  9. Down arrow to exit the table.
  10. Write a sentence.
  11. Command Shift S (thinking, “This will export it.”) - a duplicate note is created.
  12. Command Q to quit Panda. Dialog box says something like, “You are closing two notes, do you want to save?” and presents choices.
  13. Select the choice “Review” and am presented with an option to save the note as a “textbundle”.
  14. Look in drop-down for “rtf” and “md” options - they aren’t there.
  15. Hit Cancel (thinking, “I will go back one step and be able to choose another option so I can export as rtf”). Panda crashes. Apple Bug Report (“Panda quit unexpectedly”) launches.

What feature did you use:
See above

What happened:
See above

What did you expect to happen:
See above

Note that when I relaunched Panda by clicking on the “Open Welcome Note”, the two unsaved files also returned – expected behavior from Apple crashes prior but pleasantly surprised with these being Panda formatted notes, I had expected the two Untitled notes (original plus copy) would be lost forever.

I saved one of the copies as a textbundle. The texbundle in Panda looked as I had created it. The textbundle after import into Bear was interesting - the picture came in as expected, and the table came in with ASCII type cell walls, with inner contents (one word per cell) preserved.