Family subscription in Bear 2.0

Hi everyone!
Can you add Family Sharing for in-app purchases when will public Bear 2.0, that’s allowed to use Pro plan for members in my iCloud family, who also use Bear. Read more about
App must support it if developer turn on this function.
Thanks for answer!

8 Likes

I also wish this was enabled. I have several subscriptions that I pay for, and this is the only app that does not allow me to share it with my kids. I’m not inclined to purchase a separate subscription for them, and this choice will certainly factor into whether I use Bear, Obsidian, Drafts, IA Writer, or another app for my notes. For comparison, Drafts allows subscription sharing: Family Sharing of Drafts Pro Subscriptions Enabled - News & Updates - Drafts Community

2 Likes

+1. Agree would be great to share.

2 Likes

+1 vote for family sharing. I have two kids, and they use Apple Notes.

Bear app is superior.

2 Likes

+1
I’m trying to get my kids (high-school age) started on a Markdown-based lifestyle early, but can’t justify the cost to buy them separate subscriptions and hope they get value.

P.S. if anyone has relevant advice for helping people learn to manage their own digital creations instead of relying on cloud software, I’d greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

Casting my vote for this too. It is just convenient that subscriptions can be shared with spouse and kids, and family sharing is pretty much standard on all mainstream apps. I doubt the team is doing this to nickel and dime.

2 Likes