Feature request: support text scaling

Unless I’m missing something, Panda doesn’t support changing the scale of text at all. I wish it did!

What I expect to work (that doesn’t): standard cmd-shift-+/- shortcuts just scale the text up and down in the current window.

Hi there,

This is correct, changing the font size is not currently supported in Panda.

Panda is just the test version of the new Editor for Bear at the moment. For now, we’re just focusing on testing major new features in the Editor.

The team is working on a lot of things at the moment, therefore prioritisation is necessary. This feature is not within the current prioritises.

However, a workaround noted by this user might be beneficial, see here:

Hoping this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No help at all on the mobile app where I am currently peering at the microscopic text.

Please either correct the far-too-small text size or (better) offer a text size preference with a good range!

Hi Ian,

Did you try the suggested for iPhone in this link? Did this not work for you?

Regarding font size, we understand the need for being able to change it.

However, as previously mentioned, this is not something we’re prioritising at the moment.

This is because this already works in current Bear and we’re prioritising working on elements that aren’t available in Bear.

We are trying to complete Panda and integrate it into Bear, so features like this aren’t a priority as it will be moved over.

If you’ve any other queries or questions let me know as i’d be happy to help!