Feature request: Toggle Lists

I love Bear for its simplicity, but something I’d really like to see are toggle lists. I know that they are not a feature of Markdown, but if there is any possibility of eventually integrating this, I’d be thankful. There are tremendously useful.
Other than that, keep up the good work and thank you for listening to our feedback.

1 Like

It would be very neat if it’d be supported by bear.
Github suports it: https://gist.github.com/ericclemmons/b146fe5da72ca1f706b2ef72a20ac39d

Now that bear has tables, toggle lists would be the killer feature for me. I use Notion because of this feature + the tables, but I hate using it, it’s so slow.

Bear is the perfect mix between raw text editing and nice formatting.

1 Like

I can’t agree more… this is the main that I use in other applications and one of the main reasons I am pulled away from Bear. I don’t want the complexity of Notion when I am writing and I don’t need the Bullets of ROAM… but the toggles and the ability to collapse a paragraph out of the way… when I’m not working on a section of a note would truly change my note taking life. Bear so greatly integrates into my life and I just think that this feature would put it over the moon.

1 Like

Hello folks!

The latest update introduced folding: Panda release notes 1.0(469)

Is this what you wanted? If you have any feedback about it, please share it with us :slight_smile:

Best.

3 Likes

Would be nice to include a triangle icon to make it easier to toggle the content :rocket: