I’m very happy with Bear 2. So many small and big features.
- Pin of topics is a feature I didn’t know I wanted
- The new editor is awesome and works smoothly.
- Edit tag icons search for something I have wanted for a long time.
- Suprinsgly, the Stats bar is useful.
- The Styles bar is not bugging me as much as I expected.
Here are a couple of ideas for improvements:
- In a code block, it will be useful to have code auto-ident. When you have an indent and enter a new line, keep the indentation to the next line.
- Currently, I have a tag
resources/templates. I would love to have this built-in to start a note from the template.
- A lot of new apps have “/” commands to insert stuff. This will be particularly useful to have “/table” or “/image.”
- Some improvements to the header of the note. When scrolling, the header covers the content with whitespace. Seems like wasted space. Combined with the opening search bar, it adds a second line instead of taking this whitespace.
Overall, Great work