Hello and questions on export

Hi everyone.
I’m coming from another wysiwyg md editor and I really enjoy how consistent and clean Panda renders it. I’m playing with it and started to put some notes I’d like to export in future. Would there be an easy way to add them back to Bear 2.0?

Also re. the export itself. I understand it’s not here now, but would the future bring PDF export with TOC rendered as chapters that can used for PDF navigation?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a post here!

At the moment an export option isn’t required as all the files are already accessible to the users.

So to say import Panda notes into Bear, simply go to Bear > import notes > iCloud drive > Panda > select the note

Hoping this helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks @TedwardBear. How about pdf export with chapters?

Hi there,

No problem!

Regarding the pdf export with chapters question, what exactly do you mean by this? (so I can advise, or double check with the development team) :slight_smile:

The pdf export in Typora takes into consideration TOC (headers) that can be used to navigate. I haven’t seen same behavior in Bear. See attached:

I haven’t seen same behavior in Panda either, as there’s no export there :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Thank you for the additional information and image.

I’ve consulted the team regarding this.

The general consensus is that it would be nice to have, that it’s not a priority at the moment, but it’s something we’ll think about down the line.

Thank you again for the feedback!