Images inside tables

The new editor is a big improvement. Cheers to that!

However, there’s something I’d like to do that’s still not possible. I don’t know if it’s a Markdown limitation, but it’s a bit of a bummer.

I’d like to add images to entries in a table. That is possible on Google Docs and other traditional text editors. Example:

The same can’t be achieved with Bear at the moment, even in the alpha. I was happy to see tables now supported, but sadly not this feature.

bear-tables

Hi there,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a post on here. I can see that this is your first time posting here, so welcome to the community!

Regarding the above request, you would be correct in saying it is a limitation, and is therefore not something we will be able to support moving forward.

If you’ve any other questions let me know as i’d be happy to help!

What do mean you won’t support it in the future? Is that because it isn’t possible? There was an app called Matcha 3 that supported this long before iPadOS 15.3. Just wondering is all.

It is a markdown limitation, not the app. But I personally agree that I would love to have it supported. It will open a whole new array of making notes and getting usage out of Bear.

1 Like