In Arabic the base font is very small

If I am correct fonts in MD are quasi standard sized. Text might look neat in Latin languages. In Arabic however the current base size of text in Panda on the Mac is challenging to read. Arabic letters are curvy and often have inwards components.

I think adjustable font would be very beneficial. Larger font helps focus and is easier on the eyes.

Thank you for the amazing work you are doing.

Hi there,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a post on here.

Regarding fonts, when Panda is added into Bear, it will regain the ability to amend fonts (like how it is in current Bear).

In the meantime, this may help: How I set up Panda for writing: text size, text style, spacing, version history - it is from a current beta user.

Thank you for your kind words and support of us. If you’ve any other queries or questions in the meantime, let me know as i’d be happy to help!

in Panda - when ì start writing in Hebrew on a new line the writing duly goes from RTL but the font is 3 times the size of latin chars. This only occurs during the text entry, then it reverts to a normal size. I don’t really mind but it is odd.

Can you please send a screenshot and eventually also the markdown of the issue you reported here?