Is there an optional setting to automatically show a preview when pasting a link?

Is there an optional setting to automatically show a preview when pasting a link?
If not, I would like to have the ability to switch it by user. Also, bear used to automatically get the title of the article when pasting a link, but I would like to be able to do that as well. (Japanese macOS environment)

Hi there,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a post here for us. I can see that this is your first time posting here, so welcome to the community!

Regarding a preview for a link, if you use the Command + K shortcut after pasting a link, in the bottom left corner it will have “Show Preview”. If you enable this, it will give a preview to the link.

Regarding the automatic title, this is still available in current Bear, and will stay available even when Panda is added into Bear.

Hoping this helps, but if you’ve any further queries or questions, let me know!

Yes, I know that you have to click “Show Preview” to see the preview, but I would like to see the preview automatically the next time I paste a link. Currently, you have to click “Show Preview” every time to see the preview.
Or, you can add a setting that allows each user to switch whether to show the preview automatically or not.
Sorry, but please consider this.

Thank you for the additional feedback, i’ll pass it onto our development team and our designer to consider when moving forward.

1 Like