Issue with Zotero highlighting workflow with newest beta

Testing version:
Version 2.0 (10641) (latest update)

What were you doing:
Highlighting text in Zotero and dragging the highlighted text over into a Bear note.

What feature did you use:
Clicking and dragging into a bullet point list

What happened:
It copies over the text of the highlight but it fails to create a link back to the Zotero PDF. This is an example of what it looks like with the latest update:

“An influential Wampanoag diplomat, Weetamoo presented a political and cultural challenge to the Puritan men who confronted her authority.” (Brooks, 2018, p. 4)

(notice that there is no clickable link to a PDF)

What did you expect to happen:
Usually, when I try to drag a highlight into Bear from Zotero, it creates a link in the note so that I can navigate back to that specific highlight in the Zotero PDF. After updating, no link is being created in the Bear note. This is an example of what it should look like:

“Therefore, by caging the houseless, landless, and underemployed for living in public, public order charges regulate, limit, and ultimately deny their “right to be” within a territory.66” (Hernandez, 2017, p. 30) (pdf)

(Notice that a link was automatically created. This is what I want to happen but stopped working upon updating to the latest Bear version).

How can I fix this to go back to the way it was before the update?

I figured it out and will leave this up in case anyone encounters a similar issue:

*** Go to Zotero – Settings – Export – Check “Include Zotero Links” next to Rich Text/HTML

Dragging highlights with links should work fine now. The only noticeable difference is that the links are underlined now. I wonder if there is a way to change that.