List element disappearing when adding styles

Testing version: Version 1.0 (2595) MacOs

What were you doing: changing the style of a paragraph followed by a list.

What feature did you use: markdown styles

What happened: when changing the style of the text before the list, its first element disappear.

What did you expect to happen: that the first element of the list wouldn’t disappear when changing styles.

If it can help you, I’ve recorded a video:
Video

Hi there,

Is this still occurring for you?

At the moment, the video is not available. Could you try adding it again below? :slight_smile:

Yes, here it is.

I downloaded Panda form your website again just to be sure to have the latest version (Version 1.0 (2595)). What I’ve found is that this problem only occurs if the sentence before the pointed list has some sort of punctuation (like . or :). Not idea why this is happening though.

Hope it helps.

Hi there,

Thank you for the additional information, and for providing the example video. I’ve passed this onto the development team to investigate further.

May I just ask, what system version is running on the Mac that this is occurring on?

Sure, it’s a macOS Monterey 12.3 on a MacBook Pro 15-inch from 2015.

Thank you for the additional information. I’ve consulted the development team and it appears that macOS Monterey changed how TextView render the text.

We’ve updated the code accordingly, but this is not yet reflected in the current released version of Panda. This will update with the next version :slight_smile:

Oh, this is great. Thanks for the feedback, I’m glad it’s something that already was on you radar.

Have a nice day!

No problem at all, always happy to help! Hoping you’ve a nice day too :grin:

1 Like