I know this has been requested by others before, but since we now have transitioned to Mac/iOS/iPad betas, I would like to request it again:
I would love to have the Note title displayed in top status bar, when note is scrolled up.
- This will be very helpful/necessary when working with multiple windows/split screen, so as to differentiate similar long notes/note versions and not get confused between them.
- This is how it works in B2 on iPad, and it looks really nice.
I’m often missing a couple of buttons to toggle note list/tag panels.
- Yes, I know I have the Ctrl+1, 2, and 3 keyboard shortcuts, but sometimes I scroll through my notes with MBP in my lap using trackpad with right hand, and a cup of coffee or a piece of pizza in my left hand, so reaching for Ctrl+1, 2, and 3 is not ideal.
- Using menu
View/Show Editor Onlyetc. is also a long reach on the trackpad.
- Maybe I’m too lazy to put down my coffee or clean my fingers from pizza sauce before I touch the keyboard
- But adding the same two discrete buttons that’s there on iPad onto Mac, would be a wonderful UI improvement.
Also it would be good to have very similar UI on both iPad and Mac.
(I sometimes almost touch my Mac screen to slide panels etc.… )
Feature request for Bear 2.0 Mac
Here are the subtle UI elements I would hope could be added to the status bar on Mac as well:
Screenshot from iPad, marked with blue rectangles, from left to right:
- Button to toggle Tag Panel
- Button to toggle View Editor Only
- Note title appearing on status bar when note scrolled up (title in note out of view)