Good news, everyone! We have our first update ready for iOS 17 (out today) which includes improvements and fixes to make sure you can keep on writing with Apple’s new hotness.
To set expectations, we don’t have any major new iOS features today; we’re still tinkering with those. However, this update includes a couple changes that a lot of users have requested since 2.0 launched.
Most notably, we’ve removed the requirements of a blank line below lists.
Automatic renumbering footnote has been improved, now adding new footnote in any place won’t break the existing numbered footnote links.
To brush up on all changes in Bear 2.0.11 for iOS, check out the list below.
- Updated the app for iOS 17
- Apple Watch app update for watchOS 9
- Solving a glitch of the current row when entering in edit inside a note with links and images
- Removing date animation in the Notes List cells when canceling the search
- Fixed issue with tagcon changing and sync
- Changed how the info panel works when it comes to restoring positions
- Improved search restoration on app switch
- Removed the mandatory empty paragraph to close lists
- Fixed bug concerning the link button when the caret is next to another link with a preview
- Improved the quote rendering in various contexts
- Fixed issue with multiple list elements toggling
- Improved sorting autocompletion for tags and wiki-links
- Fixed issue with the autocomplete preference not being respected inside the editor
- Fixed XCallbackURLs-related crashes when null bytes are used as parameters
- Fixed issue causing tagcons to not show in the sidebar
- Various localisations fixes
- A couple of theme color changes