Ok Panda folks, we have a small release today so we can focus on an important, much-requested new feature: In-line PDF Preview!
Panda can now display a peek into attached PDFs, so we’d love a peek into what you think! Please attach all kinds of PDFs to get a feel for the preview quality, then resize and even disable previews for good measure.
Check out the modest release notes below and give it all a whirl. Thanks for all your help!
Inline PDF Preview
- On by default
- Right click (macOS) or long press (iOS) to toggle
- Resizing an image or PDF now snaps its preview size to nearby attachments
- Drag a link from Safari to create a link preview (macOS)
- Link panel now auto-encodes URLs (if they are not formatted properly)
- Navigating to a section using the TOC on iOS will now highlight it
- Number formatting are now set properly for your language (e.g. thousandth place and decimals)
- Chinese keyboard input improvements
We really appreciate all your help and feedback in testing Bear. In fact, this new test build was entirely a result of your feedback! Please keep it coming, and we’ll be in touch in the forum threads.
To try all the new features go to the alpha page: https://bear.app/alpha/