Bad news: it’s Monday.
Good news: a new Panda alpha!
This is a handful of small additions, improvements, and fixes for all kinds of things. Please check out the changelog and bang on this stuff to help it become the best version of itself.
- Support for YAML front matter
- Fixed calculations for tables height
- Images can be copied between documents
- When Markdown hiding is enabled, the cursor can reveal the the escape character () if it is used
- Smoother handling of inline style changes like adding bold or italics to text
- Emoji autocomplete has been tuned, polished, and enhancified
- Image resizing is now more accurate and responsive
- Text snippet replacements no longer trigger when copy-pasting text (System Preferences > Keyboard > Text)
- Code blocks now have right padding. Left, top, and bottom padding will eventually be available for IAPs
- Fixed various crashes
Thanks for testing Bear
We really appreciate all your help and feedback in testing Bear. In fact, this new test build was entirely a result of your feedback! Please keep it coming, and we’ll be in touch in the forum threads.
Download the App
To try all the new features go to the alpha page: https://bear.app/alpha/