只读模式,自由修改时间,关联和搜索(Read-only mode, free time modification, association and search)

常用设备:iOS端
一:我希望可以添加只读模式。添加可以修改创建时间,修改时间功能。
现在在使用中不小心就会呼出键盘,如果再不小心触碰到了按键,原始时间就会改变,我常以创建/修改时间回溯记忆,如果被修改了,我会为此而苦恼。
二:希望有严格时间线搜索模式,现在搜索会优先匹配标题,是按照匹配度排序的,我希望添加创建时间线搜索模式。
三:[[ ]] 添加关联笔记时候,能不能扩大搜索范围到全文,而不是只能在标题中搜索和关联。因为往往我只记得一个模糊的词语,而不记得标题名字,所以扩大搜索范围可以添加关联更方便。而不再需要在写作中返回-搜索-复制笔记链接-粘贴。

最后非常感谢各位开发者,感谢你们的付出,因为我是中文用户,所以使用了翻译软件,可能表述会出一些问题,请理解和见谅。

Common devices: iOS
One: I would like to be able to add read-only mode. Added the ability to modify the creation time and modify the time.
Now in use, I accidentally call out the keyboard, if I accidentally touch the key again, the original time will change, I often use the creation/modification time to retrospect the memory, if it is modified, I will be troubled by this.
Two: I want to have a strict timeline search mode, now the search will prioritize matching titles, which is sorted by match, and I want to add a creation timeline search pattern.
Three: [[ When adding associated notes, can you expand the search scope to the full text, instead of only searching and linking in the title. Because I tend to remember only a vague word, not the title name, it’s easier to expand my search and add associations. And no more returning-searching-copying, note-linking-pasting in writing.

Finally, thank you very much for your efforts, because I am a Chinese user, so I use translation software, there may be some problems with the expression, please understand and forgive.

2 Likes