Request to join Beta

Hi, just learned about Bear 2. I have some issues with current Bear app relating to accessibility and would like opportunity to check whether these have been resolved in Bear 2 (and to check if anything new has been introduced).

How can I get access to the beta?

Thanks

I have added you to the list of people to invite to the beta. I’ll love to read your feedback about the accessibility but I have to say the current state of the beta lack voiceover support.

1 Like

Any chance I could officially be added, too? I expressed interest in the main beta thread but haven’t got an invite yet. It’s been a couple weeks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also would like to be able to participate in the beta if I have the chance.

1 Like

Another candidate for Beta. Please, add me to the list

1 Like

Do you have any idea when an anvite might be available?

Failing that, can you confirm whether the functionality that is available in Panda is equivalent to what is in Bear 2?

One of the biggest blockers for me recommending Bear to colleagues in the accessibility community is how the HTML export works. There are a number of issues that should be trivial to put right, and I can provide examples of exactly what needs to change but I want to know if I can do that based on what I see in Panda’s HTML Export.

Can you let me know?

Thanks

Hi,

Is beta program still open and is there a possibility to join it?

Kamil

I’m afraid we don’t have free seats in the Bear TestFlight beta.

OK, thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

I’m a UI/UX Designer I really liked your app’s user interface and would like to be in the beta program if there is a free seat.

Please add me to the list.

I would also like to participate in the beta, for iPadOS and macOS. I tested Panda, but it expired :frowning:

hello
i was in beta and after last mac update yesterday i was dropped out of beta

HI, if there is a seat left, I would like to join the beta, too. Thank you very much!