Hey guys, thanks for the beta RTL support!
So far looks good! I noticed few visual issues (minor) and tables behavior.
When writing a list in AR mode, the cursor is inverse (like its LTR), once i write, it get fixed. (simple but feels clunky.
when adding arabic & english, the cursor will have a split personality and becomes two small cursors , also visual only, but gives a “not polished” feeling.
the tables headers default alignment is LTR, not RTL, even in RTL mode.
Amazing progress thanks,
Additional images as new users allowed two only:
- Code Block still defaults to LTR
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 1.18.51 AM|690x337
thank you for taking the time to check the RTL in Panda!
- I honestly have no idea why it’s doing that, but I’ll investigate
- The split cursor is a feature from Apple, I guess they’re trying to communicate where the next character will be inserted
- Yes, that’s something we still need to fix
- We didn’t know about the code block, we’ll fix that
If i had to guess, the actual list component (or any component exhibiting this behavior) is defined similar to an english/LTR letter, so it’ll switch like this until you add a RTL letter.