Table habit tracker

Someone else mentioned using to do list boxes on tables. I like this and would like to add a bit.

Having habit trackers with numbers on tables i.e.

You can have a header that is the top box and have it be the days you exercised or did something and underneath the moment you add a ticked box it goes 0/1 in the header and the more you add the more it adds. once you finish it goes 1/1 or 1/3 etc… same for the other first line of boxes.

Also on a future note you can have non tabled lists with a header that has the number of accomplishments… a la 3/4 boxes ticked…similar to the progress bar in the notes list.but specificed for each list you want to make inside a note.

1 Like

simple math operations inside tables would be great.
you even set a small budget table inside notes. This is available in other apps such as Craft

The big problem with checkboxes inside the tables is the markdown syntax recognize - [ ] as a checkbox only if it’s at the beginning of the line (spaces and tabs excluded).

So far we have not considered adding advanced table functionalities and I don’t think we will in the short period.

That is cool. Thank you for answering though… It isn’t as important. Just small ideas someone in the team can jolt down on some long list of requested features and years from now could be something that is implemented or not. It isn’t like a VERY necessary feature or a make or break feature. I am 100% ready to jump into the official Bear 2.0 release when its ready… Beta is my main driver now…