Loving the new Beta!
A few points:
- dark mode didn’t invert the table colors (macOS10.15.4)
- cursor before / after a table is visually cut off by the table (table also has a square footprint, despite the rounded corners)
- the footnote asterisks look a little big, and (aesthetically) would expect the star to point up, not to the right?
- is there plans for numbered / auto numbering footnotes?
- will there be a footer section where all the footnotes are collected (e.g. wikipedia references style)
I’m not sure if this is Panda only , but I love using Bear on local
.md documents. If that could be incorporated into Mac (and iPad?) versions, that would be be great!