Text added with shortcuts is amended below tags instead above

Testing version: 2.0 (110515) iOS

What were you doing:
Adding text to a note via iOS shortcuts. The note has 2 tags at the bottom (last line in the note)

What feature did you use:
iOS shortcuts (see screenshot)

What happened:
The new text added to the note is amended below the tags, instead just above the tags like before.

What did you expect to happen:
I’m previous builds, the text would be added at the bottom of the note but above the tags, now it goes below the tags so have to keep moving the tags to the bottom every time I use the shortcut…

I think I have found the problem, can you confirm your note has new lines after the tags?

Just tried twice to repro again and confirmed there aren’t any new lines after the tags, and I was still able to repro both tries

ok, thanks. Can you share the note (or a generic one) reporting the issue for tests?

Ok I made a generic note. First screenshot is showing where the note ends - i.e. no new line after the tags. Second screenshot shows where the text was added from the iOS shortcut.
This is the shortcut: https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/3237bcda58b442b18982dd44239e86d9

I tried to send the note as bear format but the forums here won’t accept it so did md instead, lemme know if there’s a better way to share! :slightly_smiling_face:

May 1, 2023 at 1839.md (72 Bytes)

1 Like