🚀 The Bear 2 Beta is here!

Ohhhh there it is, thanks! I loved the ease of having it as a button in Bear 1, is that something that’s currently planned for Bear 2, or was that removed as a simplification moving into Bear 2?

So I have installed on all my devices. So what will happen going forward with release and our existing subscription at the lower price

Thanks

Here is all you need to know about new prices and what happens to current subscriptions (nothing).

3 Likes

Hey! I’m really enjoying Bear 2 beta after just a few hours of trying it out.

One question - are iOS gestures gone (…forever)? I can’t seem to do a two-finger swipe to navigate back to the previous note I was in. This is making me a bit sad as I used it all the time in Bear 1.0!

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere already.

Edit: Just found this thread iOS: two finger swipes are no longer working

+1 to add them back in as gestures!

Can I use bear 2 to take personal notes? It says above that data can get lost. Or should I wait for the official release?!

2 Likes

How do I purchase the pro version? Seeing as I already have the beta installed (which seems to be the pro version already?)

Once you exit the beta, the pro version would be not there. You need to uninstall the beta app, buy the pro version, install the beta again for further testing.

We’ll provide a purchase panel for the beta before the release of Bear 2.

2 Likes

Well done team! Slow but sure – which is to our benefit.

Request: I am using the iOS apps on Testflight and the Mac app build 10209 on Catalina (older MacBook Pro). The iOS apps sync to each other but I can’t find a way (or preference) to sync the desktop app.

Fantastic job - I’m LOVING the Bear 2 Beta.

Regarding TABLES - it would be useful if we could copy in tables (eg. from MS Word etc…) - currently this doesn’t seem to work.

Also the ability to re-size table columns and rows would be crucial for many of us.

But THANK YOU Bear team!!

Cheers

2 Likes

I too have the Beta on my Mac but not iOS and can’t sync :frowning:

1 Like

Bear2 Pro Mac user stuck. Would really appreciate being able to test iPad with it.

Copying the note as RTF might work?

I somehow got stuck the other way— I managed to download the iOS TestFlight version, but the MacOS version is full. Any way to get a seat in the macOS TestFlight?

1 Like

I am using the Bear 2.0 private Beta but somehow missed getting on the TestFlight version. Is it possible to get access?

Same question here. I wasn’t fully aware I had to install again to get the public beta, and now Testflight states the beta is full.

Here too; Beta is full. Is there a way to get access? Macos version.

1 Like

I have Bear Beta Mac and I request iOS access here.

Ouch. Feel ya. I too didn’t notice I would need to reinstall to get access, and now I’m left out as well.

Oh, I left from testflight weeks ago and now it’s full. Please, if there are any free seats, i need macos and ios versions :pray:

1 Like