The formatting bar above the keyboard?

I’ve used the the formatting bar above the keyboard and I think it so intuitive and accessible, and I love it. By the way, it is one of must important characteristic why I prefer writing with bear, speed with that bar. Will you dump it? Why :man_shrugging:t2:

Hi there,

We decided to create a custom keyboard as some users mentioned that the scrolling element of the formatting bar was bothersome.

Also, some users noted that some of their desired functions were not accessible, as they had to scroll a lot to reach it.

On iPad especially, the ribbon style is far more reachable than the current design. I know that since the introduction of tables and etc, it may more difficult to accomodate all features on that ribbon, but I wish there was an option to bring out a few custom favourites as a ribbon so we can have always access. Cheers.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your perspective on this specific feature Eleanor. We appreciate all the feedback we receive, especially on tester versions :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Let formatting bar above the keyboard as an option, please :pray:t2: