The very long shortcut path for H5 and H6
Now, on to the fun stuff! Make a line Heading 5 on iPad or iOS:
- Tap in front of line.
- Add ##### + space
= 8 taps on the same spot on screen
Shortcut buttons path:
- Tap BIU menu on kbd upper right corner
- Tap H3 (long-press H1 and slide up to get H4 on iOS)
- Tap Headings button, left of line, now H3 (or H4 – a little bit closer on iOS
- Tap Headings sub menu
- Tap H5 (or H6 if that’s what you need)
Voila, you got Heading 4, 5 or 6
(Same gymnastics to get to Heading 4 on iPad)
That was “only” 5 taps on very different places on the screen, “shortening” the route by 3 taps. So not sure if this qualifies as shortcuts
- iPadOS: Add Heading 4, 5 and 6 as long-press options under H3 button on BIU keyboard.
- iOS: Add Heading 5 and 6 on existing long-press options under H1 button on BIU keyboard.