Feature Suggestion: Select any word from note into Table of Content 功能建议【任意文字添加到目录】⚠️

目前,最新的panda中推出了目录功能——可以把标题自动添加到导航栏的目录位置。
但是,希望进一步优化此功能。
因为很多时候我们希望添加更多的东西到导航栏的目录,而不仅仅是标题。

具体的实现方式:
选中文字——右键/双指按压——菜单栏-添加到大纲。
这样我们就可以把除了标题以外的文字添加到大纲。

因为很多时候我们想快速找到的并非标题,而是文章中的某些词语。
希望把这些词语添加到导航栏,然后点击导航栏的这些词语,可以快速定位这些词语的位置。

比如我需要复习名词解释,把这些名词全部添加到导航栏,然后看着这些名词,说出他们的具体含义,如果某一个名词说不出来,我就在导航栏点击这个名词,这样就可以快速跳转到笔记的这个词语的位置。

这个功能类似于书签/大纲/目录。每个软件的叫法不一样。
pdf expert里面的这个功能叫-添加到大纲。
pages文稿里面的这个功能叫-添加到书签。

Translation

The latest Panda version added a new ToC feature - Automatically add headings to ToC.
However, I’d really hope this feature can be improved.
Sometimes we want to add many things into ToC, not only headings.

This is how the feature could behave imo:
Select text → right click/long press with two fingers → menu → add to ToC
In this way we can add not only heading but also any text we want into ToC.

Sometimes we want to navigate quickly to a part that is not headings but some text in the note.
I hope I can add any body text into the ToC and then click them in ToC to navigate quickly to the text.

For example, If I want to study English vocabulary, I’d like to add them into ToC. I will look at the list of English words one by one and recite the meaning of the word. If I couldn’t remember any of them, I can click it and navigate to the English word and check the meaning of it.

This feature is very similar to bookmark/ToC. Different apps have different names.
In PDF expert, the feature is called - add to ToC.
In Pages, the feature is called - add to bookmark.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Currently we don’t have plans to add this feature - Select any word from the note and add it to ToC. Alternatively, you can make the English words that you’d like to add in ToC as headings, such as H6. In this way you can view the English words in ToC and navigate note quickly. I also added a sample screenshot below for reference. I hope this method can help in this particular case.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks again for your feedback and support!

您好,

非常感谢您的反馈。目前我们并没有计划添加自定义关键词到大纲中。想要实现同样的效果,其实您也可以将单词以小标题形式添加到列表中,例如 H6(推荐 H6 是因为字体大小与正文字体相当,不会显得太过突兀。您也可以选择其他级标题代替。)进行添加,这样在大纲中可以显示该单词位置,且支持跳转。我在下方添加了示例截图作为参考,希望该方法可以暂时解决您的问题。

如果您有其他使用该功能的特定情境,请随时告知我们。再次感谢您的支持与反馈!