Wikilink to the "Welcome to the Bear 2 beta" note

Testing version: Version 2.0 (11015)

What were you doing: Trying to link to a sub-level of the “Welcome to the Bear 2 beta!” note (the one that’s added when you join the beta)

What feature did you use: [[… ]]

What happened: As I typed “[[Welc” I got a choice of two notes (“Welcome to Bear” and “Welcome to the Bear 2 beta”). If at this point I choose “Welcome to Bear” and type a “/” I get the expected 4 options in a list to choose from. However, if I choose the “Welcome to the Bear 2 beta” note and type a “/” I just get “[[Welcome to the #Bear 2# beta/” - ie the header name is completed correctly, but with no list of other headers to pick from. The cursor is active immediately after the “/” and if I manually type in one of the available options, such as “The Note List]]” then the link works.

I don’t know what’s special about this document (perhaps the embedded tag in the main header?) but the behaviour is not as expected.

What did you expect to happen: I expected to get the list of other headers in the document displayed so I could select one of them.

Hello Nick,

Yes, I think it’s the #bear 2# tag in the title. We’ll check how we can overcome this issue.

Thanks