Hi, I know most of the current feedback is aimed at the incredible Panda Editor 2.0 but I’d thought I also chime in with some other suggestions:
Suggestions for Bear 2
Better tag management
Being able to change one tag for another with notes updating concurently.(already implemented)
Being able to remove tags from a selection of notes.(already implemented)
- Remove added parent tags to notes. This happens when you e.g. add notes to a tag #reference and lateron decide to as a subtag #reference/writing. When you drag your notes onto the new subtag that tag gets added and the parent tag remains in the note. I’d love an option where subtags always remove parent tag when in the same tag tree.
iOS share menu
- Being able to add tags when clipping a full article.
- Tags and Subtags should be shown as suggested searches when you type #firstcharacter of (sub)tag. So if #reference/bear exists, typing ‘#b’ in the searchbar would display all tags that start with a ‘b’, even subtags. It would be great if you could select them via keyboard navigation and mouse and after hitting enter all notes with this tag are shown by selecting the tag in the tag list.
- Keyboard shortcut to expand/collapse nested tag trees.
- Previews for more document types. First page of…
- MS Office 365 docx/xlsx/pptx
- Apple Pages/Numbers/Keynote
- Player for audio and video
Would be great in due time
- full document search like Evernote for (PDF, Word)
Just some ideas love to hear what you all think of these.
Best regards, Jan