Beta update 2.0.14

Hello People,

This is just a quick update to let you know a beta update will be available shortly. The update will include all the bug fixes since 2.0.1 and a few extra ones. Editor changes include the suppression of tab to code, lists’ mandatory empty paragraphs, and other QOL improvements. This version is also iOS/iPadOS 17 and macOS 14 ready.

In the last 2 months, all our updates went straight to production because were 99.9% bug fixes but we plan to use the beta in the future to test new minor and major functionalities.

As usual thanks for all the bug reporting so far (especially those I forgot to reply to).

4 Likes

I have a question for better understanding:

I bought a new mac book air and therefore now I am finally able to install test flight. My current bear installation is via app Store. What will happen if I install bear additionally by test flight? Will it be a parallel version or will the App Store version be overwritten?

@trix180 when installing, is there any time required for Bear notes to better appear in the iOS search? Saw that was one of the feature improvements. Thanks!

It is the same as how it works with testflight on iOS. It gets overwtitten.

Spotlight indexing required some minutes on my test iPhone after iOS 17. Mind spotlight algorithm tends to undermine third-party app results and for some search terms might not show results.