Can't paste anything into a table cell

Testing version: Desktop version 1.0 (3146)

What were you doing: Copy text from outside of a table and paste it into a table cell

What feature did you use: Tables in Panda, cmd+v, and paste from the context menu

What happened: Nothing happens when pasting text into a table cell with cmd+v. If you right click in the table cell and select paste from the context menu, the app crashes.

What did you expect to happen: The copied text should have been pasted into the table cell.

Here is a link to a google drive video where you can see me do this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C64stIZeu9GYqzzRWdtxiag-fjrJlDpg/view?usp=sharing

Just discovered this looks like a duplicate of this bug. I didn’t catch it previously because the other bug doesn’t mention tables in the title. Feel free to snag the video I added before closing this.

Hello and thanks for reporting this bug. I do think this is the same bug you mentioned but we are having a hard time simulating the issue. Can you please tell me which version of macOS you are running?

Never mind I got it :sweat_smile:

Having the same issue, 5/27/23

Testing version: Desktop version 1.0 (3146)

What were you doing: Copy text from outside of a table and paste it into a table cell

What feature did you use: Tables in Panda, cmd+v, and paste from the context menu

What happened: Nothing happens when pasting text into a table cell with cmd+v. If you right click in the table cell and select paste from the context menu, or select paste from the top (edit) menu, the app crashes.

What did you expect to happen: The copied text should have been pasted into the table cell.