Folding bullets under a non-heading

Hi @TedwardBear and team,

Quick question - and my apologies if this has been asked/answered elsewhere (I didn’t find anything).

Will Panda have the ability to fold bullets under a non-heading? For instance, suppose I have copy such as this:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget. Elementum tempus egestas sed sed. Pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus quam. Nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae proin.

• Supporting point 1
  • Supporting point 2
  • Supporting point 3

As it is now, I can’t fold the bullets because the “parent” block is not an H1-H3 nor a “parent” bullet. Yet I (and perhaps others) use bullets under a regular text blocks quite often. And it would be really nice if that “parent block” (a block with bullets underneath) could be foldable.

With the example above, turning that block into a header or a “top level bullet” would be quite visually unappealing - nor would it “flow” the rest of the copy before and after.

Appreciate any insights you can share.

Thanks much!

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for taking the time to post, and no apology necessary!

Just to answer your question, no, Panda will not have the ability to fold bullets under a non-heading.

This decision is due to functionality and design.

If you’ve any other queries or questions about Panda, let me know as i’d be happy to help!