Reorder images/attachments

This is related to Panda on the iPad, version 14.8.

Maybe it’s obvious and I’m just not seeing it but I added 3 images to a Panda doc and they were added in reverse order from the Photos app.

I now want to reorder these images but I don’t see how to do it. I tried dragging using my finger but that doesn’t seem to work.

Anyone know if this is supposed to work and how to do it?

I’ll check it on a Mac later today.

Update [sep 28]
I was able to easily reorder images with Panda & Bear on the Mac.

thanks
-tom

For me, no problem with the order after importing threes photos. But I agree that the only way to reorder them is to cut and paste on panda iOS

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a post here for us!

Regarding the above, drag’n drop is not yet implemented on iOS. You can copy/paste images at the moment.

You can also add new lines between the images and use the actions to move the paragraphs up and down.

Regarding the reverse ordering, this is a little odd. I’ve passed it onto the development team to investigate.

I retested the ordering and it’s working as expected. It will insert them in the order that you select them from the Photo library even it the order of the photos are different. I must have thought they would appear in the order they are in from photo lib.

It’s working fine, sorry to all for any confusion.

No problem at all, always happy to help.

Glad to hear that it’s now working as expected.

If you ever have any other queries or questions let me know as i’d be happy to assist!